Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Flower Power

  Finally after so many distractions, I have finished my project from last week. I experienced a few moments of self pity, because of my inability to stay on task, but I pulled through.
  Last week was absolutely hectic.  I moved into another house, had a scheduled girls night out with my daughter, and started working part time at a spa. To top it off, we had musicians rehearsing in our house and I had to help cater to all the hungry band members, might I add, one of them was quite tasty, and I'm not talking food...anyways I've decided that it's OK to just be human.  My superhuman attempt was exhausting.
  That being said, my shirt turned out beautiful.  I received many compliments on it. I'm going to wear it for Fridays post along with my Friday stuff.  So this shirt, as I mentioned in last weeks post, used to be connected to a pair of shorts. The belt is braided fabric from an old sarong combined with black and white print fabric. This will be a nice warm weather shirt for those who love to bare their shoulders.

~Peace, Nenah

No comments:

Post a Comment