Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blog Schmog! Nenah vs. Serger

So, I looked at my last post and didn't feel too resentful about my absence. It hasn't been that long, yet it feels like forever! 2 months!! Yikes! If anyone is still following and wondering what the deal is, the deal is I have been in a domestic dispute with my brand new serger! With my conventional sewing machine spazzing out, I had grown accustomed to hand sewing everything! I finally found a nice serger and bought it as the answer to all my sewing woes! Boy was I wrong!! This machine is the most tempermental invention on the planet! I have spent the last 2 months at war with this machine and kind of went on a sewing strike! I have still been creating and have lots of projects to share, but damn it, I want to SERGE!! Fortunately I do have 2 other sewing machines that will just have to suffice. They are a bit rickety, but with a tension adjustment they should do the basics! On a happy note, I am going to be vending my clothing at a festival this summer! This will be my very first avent! My business partner in crime, Kellie, will be flying in as well. Kellie makes the jewelry part of our collections, which I might add, compliment the clothing nicely! So the next few months my blogging will be dedicated to festival preparation. I do hope the 11 followers we have will enjoy the journey with us! Look for my photos of the couple months of creations this evening! Bless- Nenah

No comments:

Post a Comment